The Club accepts online registrations and there are now options for the 2021 season. Registrations for both Male (U8 through U15s and Colts (U16/17)) and Female Teams (U8 to Youth Girls (U18)) are available.
To encourage early registrations this year we are offering up an option for players to register now but only pay the registration fee after the completion of round 2 of the Gladiators football season. Registering now will allow us to plan and put our teams together knowing the likely player numbers that we can expect. If in the unlikely event that the season does not get underway there will be no registration fee payable.
Registration in Season 2021 is $390 for all players.
- There are multiple player discounts for families with more than one player at the club. Second child fee is $360, third and subsequent child fee is $330.
- Ideally register all children in the one transaction, however if you want to register a subsequent child at a later date, re-register your already registered children and add the subsequent child(ren).
- The system will then calculate the correct total price and discount for you (ie it won’t double charge you!).
- Returning players who were registered in 2020 will receive a discount from the quoted pricing of $77.45, being a credit provided by the YJFL.
Transfers need to originate from the club the player is transferring to. Once lodged, the Gladiators then approve the Transfer Request and the player is free to register at the new club.
For transfers from other clubs, the Gladiators will initiate the Transfer Request. After the transfer has been approved by the other club, you will then be able to register with the Gladiators through the above process.
Registration Enquiries or Issues
For any enquires or other issues regarding registrations, please contact the Registration Manager (Louise Blennerhassett) at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want more information specifically concerning Girls Footy please email Tim Gough at GirlsFooty@gijfc.com.
GIJFC provides the players with football jumpers for the season and these must be returned to the club at the end of the season.
New players to the club will need to purchase the appropriate gear to play in and a training top which is to be worn at training (mandatory).
To play with GIJFC, all players require:
• 1 pair blue home games shorts (boys and girls)
• 1 pair white away game shorts (boys)
• 1 pair socks
• 1 training top
• A mouthguard
A new range of Training Tops are available for sale. We don’t exchange old training tops for new ones.
If your child needs a larger size, there are some limited second hand tops available for exchange provided the original is in good condition.
We would encourage you to check out the newly designed training top for season 2021.